Wednesday 26 September 2012

Evening all,

How's the weather by you ? On Monday here it was very windy with torrential rain  all day so what did I do ? Cosy inside crafting ? No - we had new windows  fitted at the back of our house so I was huddled round the fire with a gale blowing through and 3 dripping men trekking in and out !!!
Still,bless them, they battled the elements and all is finished.


Todays cards are male orientated for a change.


The balloon card is CASED from one I made at the shoebox swap but I'm sorry I can't remember who's design it was but please let me know so I can give credit. The other card is made using The Open Sea stamp set.
I have also challenged myself to make something Christmassy with the colour combination, however untraditional so here goes ............


Love that new snowflake set, turquoise Christmas card I'm not sure but I like experimenting. What do you think ?

Thank you for the lovely comments for Isabel. Having started her final year at primary school just  3 weeks ago, tomorrow evening we are going to the High School open evening !  I will be so sad when our primary school days are over, especially as my two girls have been to the same school that my sister and I went to. They grow up much too quickly once they start High School !

No comments:

Post a Comment