Saturday 6 October 2012

Betsy's Blossoms

Evening all, hope you are well.

Just a quick post tonight to show you some of the new products we played with at my class on Wednesday.  Betsy's Blossoms was the new stamp set and it coordinates with the Floral District papers which are fab and also lend themselves to various colour combinations.

My colour choice this time was Rich Razzleberry, So Saffron and Lucky Limeade which I really liked..........



The Blossom punch works fantastically with the large round stamp.


My class ladies know I love my scrunched up flowers and the new smaller scalloped circle punch makes such cute flowers. Sentiment is from Itty Bitty Banners.


We also made a CD holder as a suggestion for gift wrapping those popular Christmas gifts.


I'm still on a mission to do Christmas in each colour combination lol !


 Hope you like ?

Must dash I'm off for an all singing, all dancing Saturday night - even if it is only the Saturday night telly version anyway lol !!



No comments:

Post a Comment