Sunday 14 October 2012

Comfort Cafe

Evening all,

Hasn't it been a beautiful autumnal day ? Frost first thing and then beautiful bright sunshine but still a bit nippy. I have spent most of it tidying my craft space (again ! ) but I did have a break outside and put a few pansies in.
After I had finished tidying , I asked my girls to come for the 'grand reveal '. When I asked what they thought ,Sophie replied that she was wondering how long it would stay like that ,to which Isabel replied 'Maybe til after X Factor ' Lol ! They know me so well !


Todays cards fit well with the autumnal theme as they use rich colours and have a 'cosy' feel to them...

The card base is Midnight Muse with a little bit of Summer Starfruit as an accent colour. The designer paper is from the Comfort Cafe pack. Love the fact that there are templates to pierce holes to match the framelits.
French Foliage this time- a very autumnal set and great for male and female cards.

  • Still on my mission to make something Christmassy in each colour combination ! Like that new Midnight Muse ribbon ? By using the ribbon border punch, you can be more economical with the actual ribbon !


We also made a little treat box to hold a couple of chocolates, more Comfort Cafe  paper.

Right, going to get ready to watch Stricly and X Factor - and no I haven't made a mess - YET lol !














1 comment: