Wednesday 31 October 2012

Happy Halloween !

 Spooky Greetings everyone !

I must admit I don't really bother with Halloween much but when I saw the Googly Ghouls set in the Autumn/Winter catalogue I had to have it just because it's so much fun. I can't use it without smiling to myself ! Also the Stampin Up googly eyes are fantastic too, not only are they very convenient as they're self adhesive but they seem EXTRA googly lol !

Anyway onto the cards.......


Love the effect of the new chevron embossing folder


This was a gatefold card, fastened with a paper band and inside....



and the final one I put a get well sentiment on as I thought it would be suitable for someone recovering from an operation

We also made a very cute pumpkin basket complete with chocolate pumpkins of course


Better go and dust off my broomstick ready for its annual outing !







No comments:

Post a Comment