Monday 1 October 2012

Happy New Catalogue !

Happy Monday to you and a very happy one it is too !

Todays is the launch day of the new Annual Catalogue and I was up bright and early to process my order for my lovely class ladies ( and a few things happened to creep in for me too, dont know how that happened lol ). I was ready for the school run in record time for a Monday morning and we even remembered it was 'dress up as a Roald Dahl character day ' which caught out a few parents this morning !

Stampin Up have also come up with another fantastic offer, anyone who joins as a demonstrator during October or November will qualify for a free pack of £9.95 Designer paper each month for SIX months - how good is that ? As the Starter Kit only costs £99 and contains products of YOUR choice up to £130 this could be a perfect way of working your way down your new catalogue wish list. Remember you get a discount too, what are you waiting for lol ? If you would like any more information please email me on mrsjuliewade@sky.com and I will be happy to answer your questions.


Todays project is a mini pizza box I made for the Shoebox Swap a few weeks ago but it includes lots of new products  - another perk of being a demo, you get to play with some goodies in advance and some can be earned for free too !
Butterflies are from Make a Cake p44, sentiment from Itty Bitty Banners p134 and paper is from Patio Party p165, oh and the ribbon is new too !


I also made a matching giftcard holder too.

Why not clink on the link on the right and have a good look at all the fab new goodies. Remember Santa will be coming all too soon and I am offering a Gift List service so register your Wish List and get the pressies you really want !

Back with more new items next time x






No comments:

Post a Comment