Monday 5 November 2012

Halloween Layout

Brrrrr it was a chilly one here this morning ! Back to the school run and ice on the car ! Still later on there was some gorgeous sunshine and a perfect blue sky- - looked lovely as long as you were inside in the warm lol.

Todays project is an 8x8 scrapbook page. Whilst at the Stampin Up Convention in Germany Jules arranged a challenge for the team members that didnt go so I decided to join in, although the others were so good I nearly didnt enter mine............

This was a Halloween themed floral arrangement I had made previously, can you just see the little ghost peeking out and the ribbon bats ?
Got to get my use out of the Googly Ghouls set !  I know I always say it but I must do more scrapbooking because I do enjoy it and the 8x8 size is much quicker. I even looked at the catalogue again today to check out the albums in this size ! I showed my girls the page and was told Halloween was 'very last week ' lol ! Forgot it's Bonfire Night tonight so if you are off out -  Follow the Firework Code !!! Keep safe x


No comments:

Post a Comment