Wednesday 14 November 2012

Owl Occasions

Evening all, hope you are well.

I am hoping I haven't shown you todays cards before as they aren't the ones I'd planned to show you but I was home too late to get a decent picture so this is a 'one I made earlier version' lol. Colours are Real Red and Island Indigo and the stamps are mainly from the very useful Owl Occasions set.....


Short and sweet tonight as I have had one of those days. Didn't start well as we all overslept as the alarm didn't go off -  no actually Hubby didn't set the alarm !!! It's like a military operation in the mornings and everyone has their own shower, hairdryer slot etc so the fact that we didn't start til after Hubby should have been on his way to work caused chaos !
Have now explained to him that he can set his phone alarm to come on every day (or even just weekdays) without having to set it EVERY night !    Thought I was bad with technology !

1 comment:

  1. lol Julie, this made me laugh. I'm so glad we're not the only regimented morning routine house out there. Even 5 mins makes a difference. Beautiful cards, love the colours :) x

    ReplyDelete