Wednesday 16 January 2013

More cakes.......

Brrrr it's freezing ! Looking at what's forecast for Friday I think I am going to have to hibernate !

One of my crafty New Year resolutions ( apart from the Christmas cards) was to try to use up scraps quickly rather than add them to my pile and also to make more than one card at a time of a similar design. While you have the stamps, ink etc out it really is just as quick to make a few and will hopefully stop me being so lastminute.com when I need a card to post.

Anyway here are some more cupcake cards, this time from the Easy Events set..............

Sorry the picture is a bit blurred but it's too late because I've used them all already ! Colours are Midnight Muse, Primrose Petals and So Saffron and papers are from Patio Party. All completed very quickly but varied slightly to suit each recipient - still personal but better time management !

I am hoping the weather is not going to prevent us getting to Isabel's baking class this weekend and sorry Kate but the cake with the yellow flowers had gone before you left your comment lol !

Keep warm x

No comments:

Post a Comment