Sunday 24 February 2013

Hello and hope you've had a good weekend.

We have now finished the decorating and I think everything is back in the correct room - I can actually see the floor in my bedroom  again now so I suppose that means its back to hoovering lol ! Might have some crafty time again soon.
 
Todays cards are some from a while ago that I don't think I've shown you. Colours are Rich Razzleberry, Perfect Plum and Pool Party............

Stamping has been done with the lovely Summer Silhouettes set- love playing with this set



This time the boat has been stamped from the Moving Forward set and paper pieced with Pool Party designer paper. Like how the chevrons give the design some movement.



This was made using the two tags die and some of the FREE Sale-a-bration sets and inside..........


.....a mini sewing kit, perfect for your handbag.  Thank you Liz for sending me these .




Hope you like ? x





























1 comment: