Sunday 10 March 2013

Happy Mother's Day !



I was up bright and early this morning as I always am on a Sunday morning to do the dreaded ironing whilst everyone is still asleep and was greeted by a lovely surprise. Isabel had made me 12 cupcakes and the flowers decorating each one formed a letter , spelling out Happy Moms Day  - Bless !


We have been out visiting Moms today and I forgot to take photos of the cards but the following are a birthday version of the design I did for my Mom................

Colours are Crumb Cake and Perfect Plum, the feature butterflies are from Kindness Matters stamp set and the designer paper is from the Twitterpated pack


Now I just LOVE these little boxes ! You get 4 for £2.75 and they are really sturdy, assembled in seconds and ready to decorate !  I think I order some of these every time I order.The flower on top has been made using the Fancy Flower punch.



Yesterday I mentioned to Sophie  I was thinking of setting up a business Facebook page and might need her IT expertise. She said she would be happy to help until I asked if she would 'like' my page.

 At this point she rolled her eyes and said she didn't want her news feed clogged up with me rambling on about Cookie Crumble and Creamy Cappuccino ! Isabel staring giggling and corrected her that it was Crumb Cake and Early Espresso lol ! Guess which one is the Stampin Up fan ?
Anyway the page isn't done yet but I'll let you know when....

Hope you have all had a very Happy Mother's Day and I am very thankful for both of my beautiful, talented daughters x

















No comments:

Post a Comment