Sunday 14 April 2013

Established Elegance

Evening all,

Well the Easter hols are over and it's back to the school run tomorrow. I was hoping for some nice weather today and I suppose there was some sunshine and it was about 10 degrees warmer than it has been but it was spoilt by the gale force wind and the April showers. My washing thought it was doing the Okey Cokey ( in , out .... Lol).

I was asked this week to decorate a notebook for a secretary who is retiring and so this seemed the perfect time to ink up a new stamp set that was delivered this week  - Established Elegance. This is one of those sets that for some reason I have always skimmed past during my catalogue drooling sessions but I recently had a 'lightbulb moment' and now I've got lots of plans for it.



Just the thing for a secretary ? Sorry the picture is not great but I think you get the idea. If you pop over to my Facebook page you will see something else I've made with this set - love it already !

No comments:

Post a Comment