Tuesday 11 June 2013

Fantastic Fabric !

Evening all,

A little shopping trip yesterday resulted in me buying something new to store my ink pads in, which then led to a massive tidy up of my desk !!! While it's tidy (even 1 day later, but I have been to work lol!) I thought I would show you my little crafty corner.........

And what I really wanted to show you is my pretty bunting ! I can't take the credit for making it myself but it is made with the gorgeous Stampin' Up Twitterpated fabric which is now reduced by 40% to only £5.37 and there is still enough leftover to make a few more bits and pieces.

Sweet isn't it ?
And my inkpads - look at all those new unlabelled ones, watch this space !

Haven't quite decided how I am going to arrange them yet - Colour families or similar colours together ? Any suggestions ?

And just in case Hubby is reading, that is all my punches - for everyone else those are just the ones that wouldn't fit in the full drawer full lol !!!!!

Rest of my craft room still needs tidying, need to create some space for some lovely new stamp sets and some beautiful new colour card stock. Exciting times ! x

 

No comments:

Post a Comment