Wednesday 10 July 2013

Another milestone birthday

Phew, glad it's a bit cooler today - never happy are we lol ?

I had another special birthday to make for recently, my Niece turned 18. Projects combine some new items and some old ( or even very old items ).

 

Do you ever love a piece of paper sooo much you can't use it ? Well that was the case with this piece of Crumb Cake designer paper but I have had it a few years now and I need to make space for some new paper so I was very brave and cut into it ! The colours of Perfect Plum, Crumb Cake and Very Vanilla were to match the birthday girl's bedroom. Also used the new Artisan Label punch and Wildflower Meadow stamp. She wanted vouchers but I also wanted to make something to keep to mark the occasion so I made a framed picture ......

Really like making these, it is very therapeutic !

Anyway better dash, go to go and pick Isabel up for school, not many days left at primary school now ! Last night we went to watch her Leavers Service and there were a few tears , mainly from the boys ! Tonight it's a meeting at her new High School and I think they have some sort of celebration every day now til they break up , all the Moms are checking with each other that we are at the right place on the right day, it's that busy !

Back soon x

 

No comments:

Post a Comment