Friday 5 July 2013

Special 40th

Thank Crunchie it's Friday !!!

Nearly at the the end of Part One of a hectic few weeks and so I am taking a 10 minute break to sit in the sunshine and 'talk' to you.

Earlier in the week it's was my Stampin' Up! Mommy Jules' birthday, and a special birthday too so I wanted to send her something to mark the occasion. If you read Jules' blog you will know that she loves the new colour Coastal Cobana and has a passion for Crumb Cake seam binding ribbon, so I knew what ingredients I wanted to use. This is the card I came up with.....

 

I used the Lattice Die, flowers from the Stippled Blossom stamp set and personalised it by adding the date with my rotary stamp.

I also sent her a gift card - which needed a bit of SU makeover to make sure it coordinated

And in true Stampin' Up! Style I wanted to make a little keepsake too, so using some beautiful Antique brads I made Jules a pair of earrings too! ( the brads are attached to proper earring stems, she does not have to put the brad legs through her ears lol !)

 

The box has been decorated with one of the clay flowers that I coloured by stamping on it and kneading in the ink. Anyway Jules I hope the post got them to you in one piece, and if not you can now see what they were supposed to look like !

Suppose I'd better carry on with my 'to - do' list, although it is tempting to stay outside and enjoy the lovely weather. Might make my lunch and have a 'picnic' in the garden.

Hope you all have a nice weekend and Jules, have a fab time tonight, sorry I can't make it x

 

2 comments: