Saturday 17 August 2013

His and Hers

Hello all,

Well, the saga of the Lucky Pants continues ... Hubby was up bright and early this morning for his trip to Bristol and when getting dressed he decided that he needed to wear his Christmas boxer shorts ! The reason being that last time he went to Bristol he saw Santa and a real reindeer ?!? Not sure about his logic, but it worked and the Wolves have won again ! By the end of the season maybe his whole underwear collection will have magical powers lol

The first card I have to show you today is one we made at my class on Wednesday and I have since sent it to one of my lovely ladies who has had a hip replacement op, get well soon Anne !

The colour combination was Coastal Cabana, Sahara Sand and Always Artichoke. The flowers were stamped from the beautiful Stippled Blossom set and we had some very accurate stamping, with the help of the brill Stamp-a-ma-jig.

I also forced myself to make a masculine card ( much prefer ' pretty ') and I did actually like this one.....

Stamps are from The Open Sea set

Love all the different textures !

Check my Facebook page to see a Christmas card we made in the same colours.

Better go and tidy up from today's designing session before the Happy Wanderer returns. Least he won't be sulking tonight !

 

No comments:

Post a Comment